Terms & Conditions
My Trophy Buck will create original art from your supplied photography and then apply the original image to selected merchandise.
- You, the Customer, own the rights to the supplied photograph and My Trophy Buck obtains no ownership.
- My Trophy Buck reserves the right to reject supplied photography if it does not meet the standard for creating an excellent piece of artwork. If so, we will return the photography file with directions to improve the reference and there fore improving the final logo image
- Upon completion of the original art, My Trophy Buck will own the original art and finished logo image. The Customer will receive finished product featuring their logo image but will not receive final art files.
- Upon payment, the ownership rights to the logo image remain with My Trophy Buck and do not transfer to the Customer.
- The Customer's logo image will only be used on merchandise selected and purchased by and for the Customer. Other Customers will not have access to your logo image.
- My Trophy Buck works with numerous craftsman to create original design with outstanding quality. Through testing, we have determined the more complicated Full Deer design will not reproduce at a high level when etched in glass. At this time, this is the only conflict we have determined and it will not be offered.
- My Trophy Buck will create original art on a per order basis and in the order they were received and paid. As each logo image is created by hand, please allow for 2-4 weeks for production and your personalized products to arrive. The delivery time is based on the volume of orders to create original art.
- A few personalized products will ship direct from the select craftsman and not direct from My Trophy Buck therefore the delivery of certain orders will be subject to their production schedule. The Customer's selected product list may result in more than one shipping fee.
My Trophy Buck, I Love My Trophy Buck, GA DEER and their likenesses are trademarks owned by My Trophy Buck, LLC 2015.